The cemetery at Third Creek Presbyterian Church
The cemetery at Third Creek Church surrounded the first wood meeting house, and both the building and the cemetery were enclosed by a granite stone wall. In 1922 the wall was removed. Most of the granite was crushed and used for local roads. Only the gate section of the original wall remains. The gate is located at row 10 in the cemetery.